A 16 sided house built in 1798.
In this unusual house all the rooms are arranged around a central octagonal hall, the number of sides makes it nearly circular. It was built for Jane and Mary Parminter after their return from a 'Grand Tour' of Europe.
The house contains momentoes of their travels and an unusual shell encrusted gallery.
There is a tea-room. A La Ronde is a National Trust property.