Taplow House Hotel & Restaurant Availability Search
When would you like to stay ? Check our Prices.
Enter the dates of your stay for Taplow House Hotel & Restaurant Room Availability, Special Offers, and Room Details.
This elegant and relaxing hotel is close to Windsor and convenient for Heathrow Airport. It has a restaurant with 2 AA Rosettes and 6 acres of beautiful grounds.
Taplow House dates back to 1598 and is minutes from Slough, Maidenhead, Windsor and Eton. The peaceful hidden venue has personal, friendly service.
The bedrooms are warm and welcoming. Each has air conditioning and satellite TV, and is individually designed and beautifully restored.
Berry's Restaurant overlooks the grounds and serves modern British cuisine with Buckinghamshire produce. Dine al fresco on the terrace in summer.
Hotel Facilities & Services
General:Free parking - Garden - Air conditioning - Bar - Gay friendly - Heating - Non-smoking rooms - Newspapers - Non-smoking throughout - Restaurant - Luggage storage - Safety deposit box - Terrace - 24-hour front desk - Breakfast buffet - Design hotel -
Activities:BBQ facilities -
Services:Meeting/banquet facilities - WiFi - Bridal suite - Babysitting/child services - Room service - Fax/photocopying - Breakfast in the room - Airport shuttle - Internet services - Dry cleaning -
Room Facilities ( may vary by room type )
Room Amenities:Air Conditioning - Desk - Heating - Ironing Facilities - Safety Deposit Box - Trouser Press -
Bathroom:Bath - Bathrobe - Hairdryer - Shower - Toilet -
Media/Technology:Satellite Channels - Telephone - TV -
Food and Drink:Tea/Coffee Maker -
Services/Extras:Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock -
Getting To The Taplow House Hotel & Restaurant
From the M4 motorway:
- Leave the motorway at junction 7, signposted Slough West and Maidenhead.
- At the roundabout at the end of the spur road, turn left onto the A4 towards Maidenhead.
- Travel through a set of traffic lights and over a small
roundabout (Sainsbury’s), and continue along until you pass under a railway arch.
- Approximately 200 yards after the arch is a junction to the right, signposted Taplow and Bourne End (B476) Berry Hill, just past the BMW garage.
- Take this right turn, and The Taplow House Hotel is approximately 150 yards along on the right-hand side.
From the M40 motorway:
- Leave the motorway at junction 2, signposted Slough and Beaconsfield.
- Take the Slough exit and get in the right-hand lane.
- Within 100 yards, take the junction to the right, to Burnham.
- Follow this country road for approximately 2 miles, passing the Jolly Woodman Pub and church (both on your left).
- After the church, take the right-hand turn, signposted Taplow and Wooburn.
- After 200 yards, turn left into Heathfield Road.
- Follow this road along for about 1 mile.
- You will pass the gates of Cliveden House.
- Follow the road for another 2 miles, and you will come to Taplow House Hotel on the left-hand side.
These are general hotel policies. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description when checking availability.