Other Accommodation Nearby
The New Inn
The New Inn
44 South Street
The New Inn provides Guest Accommodation and has 9 rooms.
Earliest Check In Time: 14:00
Latest Check Out Time: 10:30
Prices from: £ 55.00 a Room per night a LivePriceTM Prices available in the next few days. Use the dates box to check prices for the dates of your stay.
When would you like to stay ? Check our Prices and Book Your Room Today.
Enter the dates of your stay at The New Inn to get Room Availability and Latest Prices, Special Offers, Room Details, and Book Your Stay.
This former Georgian country house offers bed and breakfast accommodation in the village of Leven. Just 6 miles from the charming market town of Beverley, it offers free parking and Wi-Fi.
Guests can enjoy a game of darts in the traditional bar area, and dine in The New Inn’s restaurant. Food is home-cooked and made from local ingredients, and Sunday lunches are also offered.
The surrounding countryside is ideal for walkers, and guests can fish in the nearby canal and lakes. Hull is a 30-minute drive from the building, and the coast at Homsea is 15 minutes away by car.
Internet Facilities: WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Tourist attractions near the New Inn
- Hornsea Mere Hornsea Mere, lying to the west of the seaside resort, was formed at the end of the last Ice Age. The largest natural freshwater lake in Yorkshire, it is 2 miles by 0.75 mile and very shallow (12 ft at its deepest point). 5.2 Miles
- Honeysuckle Farm This working farm, covering 46 acres of farmland, first opened to the public in 1992. The popular visitor attraction now includes heavy horses, Jersey and Hereford cows, donkeys, pigs, goats and sheep. 5.3 Miles
- Beverley Friary Restored extensively in the 1980s,Beverley Friary is the last remaining example of a Dominican Friary in the region and is now a YHA Youth Hostel. 5.5 Miles
- Beverley Minster The largest parish church in England, and widely regarded to be one of the most beautiful Gothic buildings in Europe. The original church was founded in the 7th century by St John of Beverley and during the Middle Ages became an important place of pilgrim 5.6 Miles
- Hornsea Museum Hornsea Museum was established in 1978 in a 18th century farmhouse, home to the Burn family for more than 300 years. The award-winning folk museum illustrates life in Britain from the pre-industrial 17th century to post World War II times. 6.1 Miles
- Beverley Racecourse Beverley Racecourse, one mile from the town centre, is one of the key attractions of the East Riding of Yorkshire 6.6 MilesMore attractions near the New Inn
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Private parking
- On-site parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Entertainment / Children ServicesKaraoke
- Children's playground
- Family rooms
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & DrinkBar
Room Facilities ( may vary by room type )
- Ironing Facilities
Food and DrinkElectric kettle
- Tea/Coffee Maker
The restaurant is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
Full English breakfast can be ordered at check-in time.
These are general hotel policies. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description when checking availability.
If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
All children are welcome. All children under 10 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children''s cots/cribs.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of children''s cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
No deposit will be charged.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
VAT and city/tourist taxes:
A VAT is not applicable A city tax is not applicable A service charge is not applicableA VAT is not applicable
A city tax is not applicable
A service charge is not applicable