Other Accommodation Nearby
The New Inn
The New Inn
44 South Street
The New Inn provides Guest Accommodation and has 9 rooms.
Earliest Check In Time: 14:00
Latest Check Out Time: 10:30
Price Guide: Prices From £45 a Room per night. Use the dates box to check prices for the dates of your stay.
When would you like to stay ? Check our Prices and Book Your Room Today.
Enter the dates of your stay at The New Inn to get Room Availability and Latest Prices, Special Offers, Room Details, and Book Your Stay.
This former Georgian country house offers bed and breakfast accommodation in the village of Leven. Just 6 miles from the charming market town of Beverley, it offers free parking and Wi-Fi.
Guests can enjoy a game of darts in the traditional bar area, and dine in The New Inn’s restaurant. Food is home-cooked and made from local ingredients, and Sunday lunches are also offered.
The surrounding countryside is ideal for walkers, and guests can fish in the nearby canal and lakes. Hull is a 30-minute drive from the building, and the coast at Homsea is 15 minutes away by car.
Tourist attractions near the New Inn
- Hornsea Mere Hornsea Mere, lying to the west of the seaside resort, was formed at the end of the last Ice Age. The largest natural freshwater lake in Yorkshire, it is 2 miles by 0.75 mile and very shallow (12 ft at its deepest point). 5.2 Miles
- Honeysuckle Farm This working farm, covering 46 acres of farmland, first opened to the public in 1992. The popular visitor attraction now includes heavy horses, Jersey and Hereford cows, donkeys, pigs, goats and sheep. 5.3 Miles
- Beverley Friary Restored extensively in the 1980s,Beverley Friary is the last remaining example of a Dominican Friary in the region and is now a YHA Youth Hostel. 5.5 Miles
- Beverley Minster The largest parish church in England, and widely regarded to be one of the most beautiful Gothic buildings in Europe. The original church was founded in the 7th century by St John of Beverley and during the Middle Ages became an important place of pilgrim 5.6 Miles
- Hornsea Museum Hornsea Museum was established in 1978 in a 18th century farmhouse, home to the Burn family for more than 300 years. The award-winning folk museum illustrates life in Britain from the pre-industrial 17th century to post World War II times. 6.1 Miles
- Beverley Racecourse Beverley Racecourse, one mile from the town centre, is one of the key attractions of the East Riding of Yorkshire 6.6 MilesMore attractions near the New Inn
Hotel Facilities & Services
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Entertainment / Children ServicesKaraoke
- Children's playground
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
Food & DrinkRestaurant
Room Facilities ( may vary by room type )
- Ironing Facilities
Food and DrinkElectric kettle
- Tea/Coffee Maker
The restaurant is closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
Full English breakfast can be ordered at check-in time.
These are general hotel policies. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description when checking availability.