Peterstone Court Country House Restaurant & Spa Availability Search
When would you like to stay ? Check our Prices.
Enter the dates of your stay for Peterstone Court Country House Restaurant & Spa Room Availability, Special Offers, and Room Details.
Built in 1741, the Peterstone Court Country House Restaurant & Spa Hotel blends traditional charm with modern facilities. Spa and restaurant both use eco-friendly and organic products.
Many of the elegant rooms have countryside views and include period features such as beamed ceilings and traditional furniture such as four-poster or canopy beds.
Peterstone Court Restaurant focuses on simple, sustainable food and features local and organic ingredients, including meat and poultry reared on the hotel’s family-run farm.
An award-winning full Welsh breakfast, Sunday lunch and afternoon tea are available.
The spa uses only natural, organic products including Organic Ytsara from Thailand and Circaroma, an award-winning range certified by the Soil Association.
Near Llanhamlach village, in the Brecon Beacons National Park, Peterstone Court sits at the foothills of the Black Mountains and is a 5-minute drive from Brecon.
Internet Facilities: No internet access available.
Parking: Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Hotel Facilities & Services
General:Luggage storage - Facilities for disabled guests - Newspapers - Restaurant - Non-smoking throughout - Heating - Non-smoking rooms - Bar - Gay friendly - Free parking - Terrace - Pets allowed -
Activities:Sauna - Outdoor pool (seasonal) - Cycling - Library - Solarium - Outdoor pool - Hiking - Hot tub - Fitness centre - Horse riding - Canoeing - Spa and wellness centre -
Services:Laundry - Packed lunches - Breakfast in the room - Meeting/banquet facilities - Bikes available (free) - Bridal suite - Barber/beauty shop - Room service - Fax/photocopying - Ironing service -
Room Facilities ( may vary by room type )
Bathroom:Bath - Shower - Toilet -
Media/Technology:Telephone - TV -
Getting To The Peterstone Court Country House Restaurant & Spa
- Leave the M4 at junction 24.
- Take the A449 to the junction with the A40.
- Take the A40 towards Brecon.
- The hotel is approximately 3 km (2 miles) before Brecon, on the left.
- Leave the M4 at junction 32.
ake the A470 to Brecon.
- At Brecon take the A40 towards Abergavenny.
- The hotel is approximately 6.5 km (4 miles) on the right hand side.
From Birmingham / West Midlands:
- Take the M5 and then the M50 to Ross-on-Wye.
- From there take the A40 to Abergavenny.
- Proceed onwards toward Crickhowell and Brecon.
- The hotel is approximately 3 km (2 miles) on the right.
From Builth Wells:
- Take the Abergavenny Road.
- After 10-15 minutes look for a right hand turn towards Brecon.
- Carry on to a cross-roads and turn right for Cardiff and Brecon.
- Travel for 5 km (3 miles), ignoring the right hand turn for Brecon and continuing towards Cardiff.
- At the roundabout, turn left onto the A40 towards Abergavenny.
- At the end of the dual carriage way, look for signs for Llanhamlach and immediately slow down.
- The 2nd turn on the right leads into the hotel's drive.
For safety reasons, children under 16 are not permitted in the gym area.
These are general hotel policies. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description when checking availability.
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
All children are welcome. All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night for children''s cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children''s cots permitted in a room is 3.
Full English breakfast is included in the room rate. Continental breakfast costs GBP 7.95 per person per night.
Breakfast costs GBP 13.95 per person per night.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
No deposit will be charged.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
VAT and city/tourist taxes:
20 % VAT is included. A city tax is not applicable A service charge is not applicable