Ferguson Fawsitt Arms & Country Lodge
Ferguson Fawsitt Arms & Country Lodge
5 East End
Ferguson Fawsitt Arms & Country Lodge provides Guest Accommodation and has 10 rooms.
Earliest Check In Time: 14:00
Latest Check Out Time: 10:30
Prices from: £ 68.00 a Room per night a LivePriceTM Prices available in the next few days. Use the dates box to check prices for the dates of your stay.
: 93 Guest Reviews
gave Ferguson Fawsitt Arms & Country Lodge an average score of 88%
When would you like to stay ? Check our Prices and Book Your Room Today.
Enter the dates of your stay at Ferguson Fawsitt Arms & Country Lodge to get Room Availability and Latest Prices, Special Offers, Room Details, and Book Your Stay.
Located in the picturesque village of Walkington, Ferguson Fawsitt Arms & Country Lodge was originally a blacksmiths. It offers traditional accommodation with free Wi-Fi and free parking.
Rooms are spacious and simply decorated, with wooden furnishings. Each comes with its own bathroom, and has a flat-screen TV and facilities for making tea and coffee.
A Full English breakfast is provided each morning, and you can dine in the cocktail bar, the carvery, or the original old bar which still retains charming features like and-carved wood panels and an open fire.
Ferguson Fawsitt Arms & Country Lodge is 3 miles from Beverley, with its market square and shops. Beverley racecourse just over a mile away, and Scarborough is 36 miles from the property. York is a 50-minute drive away.
Internet Facilities: WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Tourist attractions near the Ferguson Fawsitt Arms & Country Lodge
- Beverley Racecourse Beverley Racecourse, one mile from the town centre, is one of the key attractions of the East Riding of Yorkshire 2.0 Miles
- Skidby Working Windmill This Grade II listed windmill was built in 1821 and extended to its present height of five stories in 1870. The magnificent windmill stands in over an acre of land boasting superb views over the Yorkshire Wolds. 2.7 Miles
- Beverley Minster The largest parish church in England, and widely regarded to be one of the most beautiful Gothic buildings in Europe. The original church was founded in the 7th century by St John of Beverley and during the Middle Ages became an important place of pilgrim 2.8 Miles
- Beverley Friary Restored extensively in the 1980s,Beverley Friary is the last remaining example of a Dominican Friary in the region and is now a YHA Youth Hostel. 2.9 Miles
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Entertainment / Children ServicesChildren's playground
Cleaning ServicesTrouser press
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & DrinkBar
- Restaurant (buffet)
Room Facilities ( may vary by room type )
- Ironing Facilities
- Trouser Press
- Bath or Shower
- Free toiletries
Food and DrinkElectric kettle
- Tea/Coffee Maker
These are general hotel policies. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description when checking availability.
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
All children are welcome. All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children''s cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children''s cots permitted in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
No deposit will be charged.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
VAT and city/tourist taxes:
20 % VAT is included. A city tax is not applicable A service charge is not applicable20 % VAT is included.
A city tax is not applicable
A service charge is not applicable