Other Accommodation Nearby
14 Scotland Road
Angus Hotel provides Guest Accommodation and has 10 rooms.
Hotel Group: Recommended Hotels
Earliest Check In Time: 14:00
Latest Check Out Time: 10:30
Price Guide: Prices From £58 a Room per night. Use the dates box to check prices for the dates of your stay.
When would you like to stay ? Check our Prices and Book Your Room Today.
Enter the dates of your stay at Angus Hotel to get Room Availability and Latest Prices, Special Offers, Room Details, and Book Your Stay.
The family-run Angus hotel is only 10 minutes' walk from Carlisle town centre and features free Wi-Fi. Carlisle Rail Station is also just a mile from the hotel.
Rooms at the Angus are equipped with a flat-screen TV, an en suite bathroom as well as tea and coffee making facilities.
Food is available on request, as well as a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The River Eden is only a 5-minute walk from the hotel and the Scottish border is lies than 9 miles away. Part of the ancient Hadrian’s Wall can be found within Carlisle.
All residents staying at Angus Hotel get special rates at the local gym.
Tourist attractions near the Angus Hotel
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Free parking
ActivitiesGolf course (within 3 km)
Cleaning ServicesIroning service
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free WiFi
Food & DrinkPacked lunches
Room Facilities ( may vary by room type )
- Ironing Facilities
- Seating Area
- Free toiletries
Food and DrinkTea/Coffee Maker
- Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock
Getting To Angus Hotel
From the M6:
- Take junction 44 and follow signs for the A7 towards Carlisle city centre.
- We are on the left-hand side of the road, approximately 2 miles from junction 44 (closest to the city centre).
- Turn left just after the hotel for free parking. A permit can be obtained from reception.
From the A69:
- Follow signs for Carlisle North / A689, signposted to Houghton / Carlisle Airport / Linstock / Hexham.
- At the next roundabout take the last exit (B6264) and follow the road into town (Brampton Road).
- Continue for 2 miles until you reach the Cumbria Institute of Arts on the right.
- Turn right at this junction (Well Lane) and follow the road until you reach a small car park on the corner. A free permit can be obtained from reception.
A 5 minute taxi ride will take you to the hotel from Carlisle Citadel Station which has regular services to London Euston, Glasgow and Newcastle.
From the city centre:
Head north up the hill, across Eden Bridge. We are on the same side of the road as the Sands Centre and approximately 10 minutes' walk from the centre.
When booking, please give your expected arrival time. On Sundays, the check-in is between 17:00 and 22:30.
These are general hotel policies. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description when checking availability.