14 Scotland Road
Angus Hotel provides Guest Accommodation and has 10 rooms.
Hotel Group: Recommended Hotels
Earliest Check In Time: 14:00
Latest Check Out Time: 10:30
Price Guide: Prices From £58 a Room per night. Use the dates box to check prices for the dates of your stay.
When would you like to stay ? Check our Prices.
Enter the dates of your stay for Angus Hotel Room Availability, Special Offers, and Room Details.
The family-run Angus hotel is only 10 minutes' walk from Carlisle town centre and features free Wi-Fi. Carlisle Rail Station is also just a mile from the hotel.
Rooms at the Angus are equipped with a flat-screen TV, an en suite bathroom as well as tea and coffee making facilities.
Food is available on request, as well as a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The River Eden is only a 5-minute walk from the hotel and the Scottish border is lies than 9 miles away. Part of the ancient Hadrian’s Wall can be found within Carlisle.
All residents staying at Angus Hotel get special rates at the local gym.
Internet Facilities: WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Pets allowed
ActivitiesGolf course (within 3 km)
Cleaning ServicesIroning service
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Internet services
Food & DrinkPacked lunches
Room Facilities ( may vary by room type )
- Ironing Facilities
- Seating Area
- Free toiletries
Food and DrinkTea/Coffee Maker
- Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock
Getting To Angus Hotel
From the M6:
- Take junction 44 and follow signs for the A7 towards Carlisle city centre.
- We are on the left-hand side of the road, approximately 2 miles from junction 44 (closest to the city centre).
- Turn left just after the hotel for free parking. A permit can be obtained from reception.
From the A69:
- Follow signs for Carlisle North / A689, signposted to Houghton / Carlisle Airport / Linstock / Hexham.
- At the next roundabout take the last exit (B6264) and follow the road into town (Brampton Road).
- Continue for 2 miles until you reach the Cumbria Institute of Arts on the right.
- Turn right at this junction (Well Lane) and follow the road until you reach a small car park on the corner. A free permit can be obtained from reception.
A 5 minute taxi ride will take you to the hotel from Carlisle Citadel Station which has regular services to London Euston, Glasgow and Newcastle.
From the city centre:
Head north up the hill, across Eden Bridge. We are on the same side of the road as the Sands Centre and approximately 10 minutes' walk from the centre.
When booking, please give your expected arrival time. On Sundays, the check-in is between 17:00 and 22:30.
These are general hotel policies. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description when checking availability.
If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
All children are welcome. All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of children''s cots/cribs in a room is 2.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
No deposit will be charged.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
VAT and city/tourist taxes:
20 % VAT is included. A city tax is not applicable A service charge is not applicable20 % VAT is included.
A city tax is not applicable
A service charge is not applicable