Botany Bay Hotel
Botany Bay Hotel
Botany Bay Hotel provides Hotel Accommodation and has 30 rooms.
Hotel Group: Shepherd Neame
Earliest Check In Time: 14:00
Latest Check Out Time: 11:00
Prices from: £ 76.50 a Room per night a LivePriceTM Prices available in the next few days. Use the dates box to check prices for the dates of your stay.
When would you like to stay ? Check our Prices and Book Your Room Today.
Enter the dates of your stay at Botany Bay Hotel to get Room Availability and Latest Prices, Special Offers, Room Details, and Book Your Stay.
Boasting picturesque views of the English Channel and the North Sea, the charming Botany Bay Hotel enjoys an elevated position on the cliff tops in Kingsgate, near Broadstairs in Kent.
Botany Bay Hotel boasts a range of facilities to ensure a pleasant and relaxing break by the sea, whether you are visiting on business or leisure.
Take advantage of the comfortable lounge bar, sample local cuisine in the sea view restaurant or simply unwind in your well equipped guestroom.
Ideally placed for golf enthusiasts, Botany Bay Hotel is adjacent to the famous North Foreland Golf Club and within a few miles of both Princes and The Royal St Georges Golf Clubs in Sandwich and Canterbury Golf Club.
Internet Facilities: WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Hotel Facilities & Services
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Pets allowed
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Sun terrace
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
Business FacilitiesMeeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Internet services
Food & DrinkBar
- Room service
- Packed lunches
Room Facilities ( may vary by room type )
- Ironing Facilities
- Seating Area
- Bath or Shower
- Free toiletries
Food and DrinkTea/Coffee Maker
Services/ExtrasWake Up Service/Alarm Clock
Outdoor viewSea view
Getting To Botany Bay Hotel
From the M25 (West):
- Join the M26 in the direction of the M20 Dover/Channel Tunnel.
- Exit at junction 7.
- Join the A249 in the direction of Sheerness.
- Proceed along the A249 until you reach a roundabout; bear left onto the M2 feeder lane in the direction of Dover.
- Then, follow the directions below.
From the M25 (Dartford Crossing):
- Join the A2/M2 south bound in the direction of Dover.
- Then, follow the directions below.
Both routes join the M2 at this point.
- Follow the M2 south bound until the end where it splits left to A2 (Canterbury), or right A299 (Margate); take the right-hand lane (A299).
- Remain on the A299 until you reach a roundabout signposted A28 Margate/Canterbury; take second exit, straight across, in the direction of Ramsgate.
- At the next 2 roundabouts take the second exit in the direction of Ramsgate.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Haine Road, in the direction of Broadstairs.
- At the first roundabout (Toby Carvery on the right-hand side) take the first exit (straight across).
- Continue to the next large roundabout (Westwood Cross shopping mall on the right-hand side) and take the second exit.
- Keep going to the next double mini roundabout; go straight across both roundabouts (Pizza Hut on the left at the first roundabout; Tesco Extra and Bannatynes Health Club on the right at the second roundabout).
- Continue straight ahead to the next roundabout and take the first exit.
- At the next mini roundabout take the first exit (Asda on the right-hand side).
- At the next roundabout take the second exit through St Peters village (speed ramps throughout the village).
- Pass the church on the left-hand side (road narrows, you have right of way, on-coming traffic gives way).
- Road narrows again (you have right of way).
- Continue past Copy Shop on the left-hand side to a T-junction.
- At the T-junction, turn left over the bridge into Beacon Road, continuing into Convent Road.
- After ¾ mile (thick trees on either side of road) turn left into George Hill Road, signposted Kingsgate.
- The road is narrow and winding, you will pass 2 right-hand turns then you come to Kingsgate and Kenver Nurseries on the left; turn immediately right into Kingsgate Avenue.
- The Fayreness Hotel is at the bottom of Kingsgate Avenue, on the left.
Guests must provide an email address at the time of booking.
These are general hotel policies. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description when checking availability.
If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
All children are welcome. All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children''s cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 17 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children''s cots permitted in a room is 3.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of arrival.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
VAT and city/tourist taxes:
20 % VAT is included. A city tax is not applicable A service charge is not applicable20 % VAT is included.
A city tax is not applicable
A service charge is not applicable